Education & Outreach Internship
Our Education & Outreach Internship programme offers a full-time, professional experience for highly motivated and committed individuals who are looking to bridge the gap between their academic experience and a professional career in arts education.
Applications are now OPEN for 2021
We’re looking for early-career professionals who meet the following qualifications for an Education Assistant:
– Have some previous theatre training or interest in arts education and accompanying skills.
– Exhibit a strong drive to work in this field (relevant academic qualifications are a plus, but not a requirement.).
– Are over 18 years old.
– Are willing to clock irregular working hours.
– Can commit for at least two school terms (Jan to June) or (July to December).
– Comfortable interfacing with schools, parents, and students.
– Strong command of English required.
– Word processing and spreadsheet experience is also required.
What to Expect – You will:
– Work as a part of Pangdemonium’s Education & Outreach team.
– Gain insight into the artistic, production and business operations of a professional theatre company.
– Make meaningful and professional connections within the industry.
– Internship stipend to assist with daily expenses.
– Tickets to Pangdemonium shows during the internship period.
1) A one-page cover letter that answers the following questions:
– Why do you want to work in this field?
– What skills and experiences you bring to this field?
– What you hope to learn from this internship?
– Availability for the internship.
2) Curriculum Vitae (Maximum 3-pages long).
The cover letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted as one PDF titled “lastname_firstname.pdf” (i.e. letts_tracy.pdf).
Send your application to email@example.com