Updated – 30 April 2022
Pangdemonium appreciates your support and places the utmost importance on the wellbeing and safety of our audience, artists, and staff during this extraordinary period.
From 26 April 2022, VDS checks must be conducted for all live performances with more than 500 audience members. There will be no audience size limits for indoor or outdoor live performances.
Please note that all of our Pangdemonium shows will require VDS checks at the venue.
An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems.
From 14 February 2022, persons aged 18 years and above will be considered fully vaccinated only for 270 days after the last dose of their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines. Thereafter, to retain their fully vaccinated status, they need to receive a booster dose. For those aged 12 to 17, the deadline will be set later, from 14 March 2022.
Only individuals who have recovered from COVID-19, medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination, and children aged 12 years and below may be exempted from VDS. In addition, exempted children must only be in the same group as other children in their household.
As per MOH and NAC guidelines, we will have the following SMMs in place at the venue:
- Entry into the venue is by TraceTogether app or token only. No other forms of SafeEntry check-in will be accepted. Patrons who do not check-in using TraceTogether will be denied entry into the venue and tickets will be non-refundable.
- Audience members will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the performance.
- Audience are requested to stay seated at the end of the performance. Organised exit from the theatre will be managed to prevent crowding at the exit.
- All ticketing will be contactless. Your e-tickets have been sent to your email inbox upon purchase. If you are unable to locate it, please contact SISTIC at 6348 5555.
- Both Victoria Theatre and the Drama Centre Theatre are SG Clean certified – there will be regular wipe down of high touch points in our venues before and after each performance.
- There will be hand sanitisers around the venue.
These requirements are subject to further review based on the global situation and developments in Singapore, including changes to MOH and NAC advisories.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am fully vaccinated. Do I still need to get tested before the show?
Pre-event testing is no longer required for attending a live performance. From 15 February 2022 on, you will need to be fully vaccinated to attend a live performance. For example, you will be considered fully vaccinated if you have taken your booster shot 14 days prior to the date of the performance you are seeing. E.g You must have taken the booster by 24 February if you are attending the performance on 11 March.
I am not vaccinated because I have recovered from COVID-19. Can I still attend the show?
Yes, if you have recovered from COVID-19 within 180 days of diagnosis, you will be able to attend the show. However, you will need to provide an Exemption Notice and Photo ID at the venue. Alternatively, your TraceTogether app will also show your status.
How do I show proof of my vaccination status at the theatre?
Please have the TraceTogether app on your phone or bring your TraceTogether token to verify your vaccination status.
I was vaccinated overseas. Will my vaccination status be recognised in Singapore?
All individuals who have been vaccinated overseas with any vaccines approved under the WHO Emergency Use Listing (EUL), including booster shots, can get their overseas vaccination records ingested into the National Immunisation Registry (NIR). This includes Singaporean Citizens (SC), Singapore Permanent Residents (PR), Long-Term Pass Holders (LTPH) (e.g. Long-Term Visitor Pass, Work Permit, Employment Pass, S Pass, Dependent Pass, Student Pass) and Short-Term Pass Holders (STPH). For more details please refer to MOH’s Post-vaccination Matters FAQ here.
If you have further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.