Updated – 5 January 2021
Pangdemonium appreciates your support and places the utmost importance in the wellbeing and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff during this extraordinary period.
On 14 December 2020, the Ministry of Health (MOH) announced that Singapore would start Phase Three of Re-opening from 28 December 2020. Indoor live performances may have up to 250 audience members in zones of up to 50 persons each, subject to the prevailing Safe Management Measures (SMMs).
For our production of Girls & Boys, we will have the following SMMs in place at the Drama Centre Theatre:
• There will be a maximum of four zones of 50 audience members each.
• Entry into the theatre will be segregated into four zones. Drama Centre staff will be onsite to advise on the entry point for each zone.
• Seating arrangements will have at least a 1m safe distance all around – either between groups of a maximum of 4, or between each individual.
• Seats are configured with staggered seating adopted to ensure at least 1m between groups of audiences (singles to group sizes of up to 4 persons).
• Audience are strongly encouraged to download the TraceTogether app or bring along their token for entry into our venues.
• Audience will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the performance.
• There will be no interval to reduce audience interaction.
• Audience will be requested to stay seated at the end of the performance. Organised exit from the theatre will be managed to prevent crowding at the exit.
• All ticketing will be contactless. Your e-tickets have been sent to your email inbox upon purchase. If you are unable to locate it, please contact SISTIC at 6348 5555.
• Drama Centre is SG Clean certified – there will be regular wipe down of high touch points in our venues before and after each performance.
• There will also be hand sanitisers around the venue.
• OTC Café has resumed operations on 2 July 2020, with safe-distancing, contact tracing and precautionary measures in-place.
These requirements are subject to further review based on the global situation and developments in Singapore, including changes to MOH’s advisories.
2020 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
For 2020 Season Ticket Holders, the good news is that by retaining your 2020 Season Ticket, you will still get to enjoy both The Glass Menagerie and The Full Monty next year, with all the exclusive benefits of a Season Ticket holder!
We remain committed to taking care of you, and are offering various options to choose from. Kindly click on the link below to make your selection.
We will endeavour to process your transaction as quickly and efficiently as possible. Should there be any unavoidable delays, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please refer to the FAQ below for details regarding your 2020 Season Ticket.
Your 2020 Season Ticket in 2021Click here
Season Ticket FAQ
Girls & Boys is not part of a Season. Therefore, you will not be able to use your 2020 Season Tickets for this show.
If you indicated in the forms sent in 2020 that you would like to retain your tickets for 2021, you will receive an update on the booking dates and process for both shows later this year. Please also follow our Pangdemonium Facebook and Instagram pages for updates.
Yes. The refunds have been processed by SISTIC between October to December in 2020. If you are unable to locate the refund transaction in your credit card statement, kindly email email@example.com.
In order to proceed with the refund for The Glass Menagerie and/or The Full Monty, SISTIC had to refund your entire 2020 Season Ticket and repurchase tickets to The Son and the production you requested to retain for 2021. An email was sent by SISTIC informing Season Ticket holders of this process.
As Girls & Boys is not part of the 2020 Season, your 2020 Season Ticket benefits do not apply. Please note that booking changes cannot be made for this performance.
We will not be having a brand new 2021 Season as two of our productions from 2020 have been carried forward to 2021.
Please ensure that you check the Inbox or Spam folder of the email address tied to your SISTIC account. If the email has been sent to your Spam folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org or our domain“@pangdemonium.com” to your Email Safe Senders List, Address Book or Contact List to continue receiving Season Ticket notifications in your Inbox.