By Jonathan S. Kulbersh MD, Guy G. Massry, Babak Azizzadeh MD (auth.), Guy G. Massry, MD, Mark R. Murphy, MD, Babak Azizzadeh, MD (eds.)
The eyes are a principal characteristic of facial visual appeal, expression and supply us the facility to determine, our most crucial sensory functionality. accordingly, getting to know the overview and execution of aesthetic rejuvenation of the eyelids and adjoining parts is important to all surgeons who function on those very gentle and interconnected constructions. Master concepts in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation is a complete, multi-specialty textbook on blepharoplasty and eyelid reconstruction.
Special good points comprise:
· A multidisciplinary view of ways this actual zone of facial aesthetic surgical procedure is approached and the way its linked systems are performed
· presents a special and entire figuring out of beauty forehead lifting, blepahroplasty and midface surgery
· Written by way of major specialists in quite a few specialties, together with oculoplastic surgical procedure, facial cosmetic surgery, cosmetic surgery and dermatology
Read or Download Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation PDF
Similar techniques books
Jap Throwing guns is a close guide for studying actual shuriken throwing thoughts as practiced in Japan. Daniel Fletcher studied below Japan's such a lot remarkable shuriken sensei, Yasuyuki Otsuka, of the Meifu Shinkage Ryu and during this booklet he finds the secrets and techniques discovered in his years of analysis and coaching.
IOS Press is a world technological know-how, technical and scientific writer of top quality books for teachers, scientists, and pros in all fields. a number of the components we put up in: -Biomedicine -Oncology -Artificial intelligence -Databases and knowledge structures -Maritime engineering -Nanotechnology -Geoengineering -All elements of physics -E-governance -E-commerce -The wisdom economic climate -Urban reports -Arms keep an eye on -Understanding and responding to terrorism -Medical informatics -Computer Sciences
The modem microbiologist is usually a actual professional who has hassle less than status and making use of a few of the options past these in his or her personal rapid box. nevertheless, so much merits to modem microbiology are got while a extensive spectrum of clinical techniques may be interested by an issue.
- Raman Imaging: Techniques and Applications
- Tooth whitening techniques
- The gmax Handbook
- The Soapmaker's Companion: A Comprehensive Guide with Recipes, Techniques & Know-How (Natural Body Series - The Natural Way to Enhance Your Life)
- The Ruby Way: Solutions and Techniques in Ruby Programming (3rd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series)
Additional info for Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation
Kakizaki H, Jinsong Z, et al. Microscopic anatomy of the Asian lower eyelids. Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006;22:430–3. Hwang K, Joong Kim D, Chung RS. Pretarsal fat compartment in the lower eyelid. Clin Anat. 2001;14(3):179–83. Lockwood CB. The anatomy of the muscles, ligaments, and fasciae of the orbit, including an account of the capsule of Tenon, the cheek ligaments of the recti, and of the suspensory ligament of the eye. J Anat Physiol. 1885;20:1–25. Camirind A, Doucet J, et al. Anatomy, pathophysiology, and prevention of senile enophthalmia and associated herniated lower eyelid fat pads.
49. Donath AS, Glasgold RA, Meier J, Glasgold MJ. Quantitative evaluation of volume augmentation in the tear trough with a hyaluronic acidbased filler: a three-dimensional analysis. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010;125(5):1515–22. ) 50. Rohrich RJ, Arbique GM, et al. The anatomy of suborbicularis fat: implications for periorbital rejuvenation. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009;124(3):946–51. Kikkawa DO, Lemke BN, et al. Relations of the SMAS to the orbit characterization of the orbitomalar ligament. Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg.
Fair or not, these judgments are wired into our psyche, and patients often wish to modify appearance to alter perception. A study of what is perceived as “beautiful” in the periocular area will help the surgeon to appropriately guide patients and assess whether their goals are realistic. When addressing perception of the periocular region, there are several core concepts that form a foundation for beauty. These general characteristics span the borders of age, race, and ethnicity, and include facial symmetry, averageness, and feature size.
Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation by Jonathan S. Kulbersh MD, Guy G. Massry, Babak Azizzadeh MD (auth.), Guy G. Massry, MD, Mark R. Murphy, MD, Babak Azizzadeh, MD (eds.)