By Walther Lob
Read or Download Electrolysis and electrosynthesis of organic compounds PDF
Best physics books
Das Lehrbuch vermittelt die Grundgleichungen der Strömungsmechanik, analytische und numerische Lösungsmethoden an praktischen Anwendungsbeispielen der Strömungsmechanik und die Grundlagen der in der Praxis auftretenden strömungsmechanischen Phänomene. Dieses Buch eignet sich als Grundlage für die Vorlesung "Strömungsmechanik II".
Chapters hide: the engineering mechanics of packing containers, silos, and stacks; rotating gear; the mechanical layout of shell-and-tube warmth exchangers; exterior loadings on shell buildings; partial volumes and strain vessel calculations; nationwide wind layout criteria; houses of pipe; conversion elements; index.
- Wurfel P Physics of solar cells
- Hydraulic trainer - Propotional Servo Valve Technologys
- Principles of Modern Physics
- Hasegawa, space plasma physics
- Solar, Stellar and Galactic Connections between Particle Physics and Astrophysics
Extra resources for Electrolysis and electrosynthesis of organic compounds
Cyanogen can be obtained by the solution of potassium ferrocyanide. 1 * 8 electrolysis of a 3 Comp. , 82, 1360. Lieb. , 113, 135. See potassium ferrocyanide. p. 45. OF ALIPHATIC COMPOUNDS. Acid. Hydrocyanic Electrosynthesis obtained hydrocyanic reaction is, Berthelot : by passing the acid spark through a mixture of acetylene The 45 however, reversible. l electric and nitrogen. On allowing the electric spark to act on hydrocyanic-acid gas it was decomposed into acetylene and nitrogen. Hydro- also obtained electric cyanic acid is by passing the spark through mixtures of ethylene or aniline vapor with nitrogen, acetylene with nitric oxide (Huntington a ), nitrogen with benzol (Perkin Electrolysis: In cyanic acid breaks sulphuric-acid up 3 ), etc.
5. n-Dodecane-dicarboxylic acid potassium 6. the ethyl- salt of suberic acid. n-Deca-hexane-dicarboxylic acid from the ethyl- potassium If from salt of sebacic acid. the ethyl-potassium salts of substituted acids are taken as a starting-point it is possible to obtain disubstituted acids according to the above reaction. 1. Ethyl-potassium methyl-malonate gave the two symmetrical dimethyl-succinic acids, having the melting-points 193 2. and 121. Ethyl-pctassium ethyl-malonate gave the corre- OF ALIPHATIC COMPOUNDS.
69, 279. Grundriss d. Elektrochemie, 1895, The formation p. 292. 1 6 ELECTROLYSIS AND ELECTROSYNTHESIS be explained by assuming either the of ethane can direct oxidation of the acetic acid, or the decomposition of the anion, CH COO\ _ c H 4- 2 CO U CH COO/- ^""t 3 '' 8 Kkule advanced a theory based on the phenom- l ena of decomposition, and from this deduced certain formulae which make i* possible to predict the nature products resulting from the electrolysis of monobasic and dibasic acids of the fatty acid series.
Electrolysis and electrosynthesis of organic compounds by Walther Lob