By Organisation for Economic Co-Operation a
Details and verbal exchange know-how (ICT) bargains an array of instruments that may be used to aid govt prone turn into extra agile, responsive, seamless and liable. This e-book seems at new pondering and perform in OECD nations in 5 diversified parts: Making digital companies extra aware of the wishes of electorate and businesses;Improving the hyperlinks among conventional and digital services;Identifying universal methods in executive to accomplish economies of scale, lessen duplication, and supply seamless services;Measuring and demonstrating the prices and merits of ICT investments;Bringing a whole-of-government standpoint to e-government tasks.
Read or Download E-government for Better Government (OECD E-Government Studies) PDF
Best urban & regional books
At no time did Vienna playa better function within the highbrow and creative lifetime of the German conversing peoples and of Europe than within the first 3 a long time of the current century. It used to be the house of Mahler and SchOnberg, of Hofmannsthal and Schnitzler, of Mach and Wittgen stein, of Freud and of Austro-Marxism.
Effect evaluate and evaluate in Transportation making plans includes a clean method of transportation making plans via integrating effect research and assessment method. it truly is unique in that influence review and review are introduced jointly in a coherent framework. it truly is novel within the heritage of transportation technological know-how and especially appropriate as a pedagogical textual content, because methodologies are illustrated with a variety of case experiences and examples.
By means of supplying a entire evaluate of coverage proposals for the foreign financial procedure from an Asian viewpoint, this ebook goals to spot what suggestions are had to reform the foreign financial and fiscal method to advertise monetary balance and sustainable fiscal development for rising economies.
- National Intellectual Capital and the Financial Crisis in Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Switzerland
- The Economy of Green Cities: A World Compendium on the Green Urban Economy
- Creating Economic Growth: Lessons for Europe
- Schedule-Based Dynamic Transit Modeling: theory and applications
- A Wealth of Buildings: Marking the Rhythm of English History: Volume I: 1066–1688
Extra info for E-government for Better Government (OECD E-Government Studies)
Business processes Governments are large and compartmentalised organisations. This is probably the biggest operational obstacle to effective user-focused service delivery as it confuses consumers of government services and makes it difficult for government to develop a holistic service offering. Service use patterns are at the heart of the problem. Because most citizens interface with government infrequently, individuals have little opportunity to build either a relationship with their government as a service provider, or to develop an understanding of how they can benefit from electronic service delivery.
Thus, the experience the user has with government can be disjointed, frustrating and confusing, in other words agency-focused instead of user-focused e-government. uk) in order to provide: ● A clear and compelling value proposition to users that can be effectively marketed, without which the UK government will fail to attract the wide user base its departments need if they are to meet their targets. ● A capacity to manage service delivery on an integrated basis. By implementing the Directgov model, a user acquired by a department is also acquired for the whole of government, and opportunities to “cross-sell” services are maximised.
10. Marketing e-government in Germany, the United States and Italy Germany: Marketing is an integral part of the German initiative BundOnline. Initially the marketing focus was on enhancing awareness of BundOnline and the services it offered to citizens, business and government agencies. As transactional services have become available, the focus is now concentrated on making the services better known to businesses and improving usage. USA: In the USA, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is trying to boost citizens’ awareness of federal e-government services through a marketing and outreach strategy focused on about 10 of the 25 “Quicksilver” projects.
E-government for Better Government (OECD E-Government Studies) by Organisation for Economic Co-Operation a