By Derek Beyer
Read Online or Download C sharp Com+ programming PDF
Best c# books
This e-book offers the C# language in a uniquely succinct and visible layout. frequently in programming books, the data might be hidden in an enormous sea of phrases. As a programmer who has through the years used a dozen programming languages, the writer knows it can sometimes be difficult to slog via one other 1,000-page publication of dense textual content to profit a brand new language.
Up to date with the adjustments to C#, starting C# 2008 gadgets: From suggestions to Code introduces whole novices to C# coding perform with a fantastic methodological starting place written by way of critically–acclaimed specialists within the box, already authors of the best–selling starting C# items. through development from first ideas in object–oriented terminology, then advancing via program layout with Unified Modeling Language (UML) into sensible examples, starting C# 2008 items: From innovations to Code offers a foundational advisor written from the viewpoint of 2 skilled, operating experts on C#.
70 fast-track, example-driven recipes with transparent directions and info for OData programming with . internet Framework assessment grasp OData programming thoughts and abilities via imposing functional examples and observe them in real-world eventualities. locate uncomplicated and convenient potential to unravel universal OData programming matters extra successfully.
- LINQ to Objects Using C# 4.0 Using and Extending LINQ to Objects and Parallel LINQ
- Selenium WebDriver Recipes in C#
- .NET Compact Framework Programming with C#
- More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C# (Effective Software Development Series)
- Learning C# 3.0
Additional info for C sharp Com+ programming
4. Close and Dispose: differences between object lifetime in the two environments can cause some curious problems. Objects that hold onto expensive resources (file handles, database connections, and so on) should implement either a Close or Dispose method that allows the resources to be freed once the client is finished with them. Do not rely on Garbage Collection and finalizers to clean up these resources. 5. Stay with standard data types: “standard” data types such as integers and floatingpoint types do not need to be marshalled across the Interop boundary.
A given simple name originator key always generates the same TypeLib ID. Type libraries also contain version numbers. An assembly’s major and minor version numbers are converted to the type library’s major and minor version numbers. Build and revision numbers from an assembly are discarded. 1 for the type library version number. Registering Assemblies with COM When the Assembly Registration Tool registers an assembly with COM, it makes all the necessary entries for classes and the type library into the Windows registry.
Do not rely on Garbage Collection and finalizers to clean up these resources. 5. Stay with standard data types: “standard” data types such as integers and floatingpoint types do not need to be marshalled across the Interop boundary. Other, more complex types such as strings and dates are marshalled. Also, keep in mind that a CCW or RCW must be created for methods that return references (as a return value or out parameter) to other objects across the boundary. NET assemblies are converted to COM type libraries by using the Assembly Registration Tool.
C sharp Com+ programming by Derek Beyer