Pangdemonium’s 2016 FUNdRaiser
Pangdemonium’s 2016 FUNdRaiser promises to be the most kick-ass party of the year! It’ll be a gathering of fabulous folks coming together to show support for Pangdemonium, as we continue to fulfil our mission of creating theatre that is full of heart, soul and guts that our audiences have come to love about our work.
At Pangdemonium we like to do things a bit differently. So this year’s FUNdRaiser will be held in conjunction with the Grand Finale Performance of our highly anticipated musical RENT on Sunday, 23 October, rounding off Pangdemonium’s 2016 Season of Love with a bang!
- The fun kicks off at 6.00pm at the Drama Centre, with fine wines and a sumptuous dinner by celebrity chefs:
- Sam Aisbett of WHITEGRASS RESTAURANT
- Drew Nocente of SALTED AND HUNG
- Alex Phan of RESTAURANT EMBER
- Travis Masiero of LUKE’S OYSTER BAR AND CHOP HOUSE
- Ming Tan from PARK BENCH DELI
- Jeremy Nguee of PREPARAZZI
- Jennifer Lee of VASCO
- To get the party started, PENFOLDS WINE and PERONI will be there to ensure that no one’s glass is empty.
- We then enthral and enrapture you with the Grand Finale Performance of our production of the powerful and passionate musical RENT
- Next, we take the festivities to a whole new level at the gorgeous Me@OUE, where you get to party with the RENT cast!
- We will serve you a sensational supper prepared by Me@OUE’s resident chefs
- You will be treated to ‘live’ music from the funkadelic Raw Earth, featuring special secret guests joining in the jam!
- Receive a 250% tax deduction on your donation.
Key Event Details
Sunday, 23 October 2016
Pre-Show Dinner & Performance:
Drama Centre Theatre – Level 3, National Library Building , 100 Victoria Street
Me@OUE – Level 19, OUE Bayfront, 50 Collyer Quay
Pangdemonium will take the drama out of getting from the Drama Centre to Me@OUE, by offering you good folks a free ferry service in our kick-ass, pimped-up RENT Coach! If you wish to hop on board, please let us know in your booking form under Take-me-2-Me@OUE.
• RED HOT Donors – $1000
• SOLID GOLD Donors – $800
• TRUE BLUE Donors – $600
As Pangdemonium is a Registered Charity all donations are eligible to a 250% tax deduction. Your donation is also matched dollar for dollar by the Cultural Matching Fund.
All donations will go towards helping Pangdemonium continue producing theatre that is challenging, inspiring, relevant, accessible, and above all, of the highest artistic, entertainment and production values, in a league with the very best of theatre internationally.
To make your donation and book your place at this Party of the Year, just fill in the form below.
For enquiries please contact Katerina at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to round off our Season of Love together with you at Pangdemonium’s 2016 FUNdRaiser!